Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK5020 Women Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK5020 Women Watch

Michael Kors Women's MK5020 Silver Chronograph Knurl Top Ring Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 22, 2012
I was hesitant about buying this watch because I was concerned with its size since I have a very small wrist, but the size is just perfect (I like big watches, but it does not look too big on my wrist). To my surprise, the watch is much much beautiful than in the picture, it came in a very protective box and I could not be more in love with it. It can be worn with jeans or it can be worn with classier looks, its very versatile. I bought it from JOMASHOP and it arrived very quickly, even though it was around Christmas time when everything seem to be getting delayed. I definitely recommend it!

 

Negative Review: 

> October 21, 2012
This watch was a present for my daughter. The price was very good and the exact model that she wanted. Out of the box it looked beautiful. After we set it up, we realize that the minute hand moves randomly while my daughter was moving her hand around. I could not believe my eyes. I expected more from this brand. I've returned the watch to Amazon and after few weeks delay I got my money back. This is the first time that I had to return an item to Amazon. Hopefully is the last time also.
 
Michael-Kors-MK5020 Women Watch

 

See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK5020 Women Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment