Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

# Invicta-0070 Men Watch Review

Invicta-0070 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 27, 2012
I got this watch on my birthday as well as a rose gold invicta, I wear this one much more often though. This is a huge watch, and I get that comment all the time as well as the occasional "wow, that is a man's watch". The heft of it took a while to get used to but I absolutely love it. This watch is water resistant to 200m which means it is useable for snorkelling or recreational scuba diving, the stainless steel casing means that you don't have to worry about colour loss from the water. Also the unidirectional bezel would be easy to read underwater, and is particularly useful during exam season.

> October 22, 2012
I was looking for a "heavy duty looking dive watch"...and I got it! This is not a "dainty" watch by any means, so don't buy if that's what you want!
Its big, heavy (feels like it weighs a pound) and definitely gets attention when I wear it....fits in great in Texas, as EVERYTHING is bigger in Texas!
I also sized the watch band myself (i bought a $10 kit with the watch),,,it was fast and easy to do, but having the right tools were a must! 

 

Negative Review: 

> December 22, 2012
Nice looking watch had trouble getting the second hand to start moving and I notice for a water proof watch or water resistant the crown does not have a screw in rubber gasket feature! Hmm! Divers watch.

> October 11, 2012
I have owned three Invicta watches and what drew me to them was the apparent quality, weight, and attractive price. All three watches quit within the first year!!!!
I had a divers watch and the rotating bezel fell off, shortly later it just quit. Next watch was a very nice looking dress watch that worked well almost a year. Problem was the minute hand fell off and flopped around under the crystal. Third watch just tremendously inaccurate and had to be set weekly. They do have a great robust case and very secure band. Movement and build quality just isn't there. Put a little more money with your investment and purchase a Seiko or Citizen. You dollars will be better spent. I'm not sure about Swiss Made. The Swiss are much better than this. Suspect chinese involvement somewhere.

 

Invicta-0070 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-0070 Men Watch

 

2 comments: