Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

# Invicta-0076 Men Watch Review


Invicta-0076 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 0076 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch


Positive Review: 

> December 8, 2012
I just received my Invicta Mens 0076 Pro diver Black . Excellent watch. Excellent price. Yes it is heavy, larger than average,also really nice. It looks really expensive. Nice quality. No dissapointments here. Only one thing the besle numbers are silver not white and the face has a tint of blue , but it makes is look so much more expensive my score 10 out of 10 . THANKS.

> November 13, 2012
What a nice watch. It's big it's heavy and it's everything I was looking for. The band is nice and big i had to take a few links to make it fit and it fits great. If you are looking for a nice bulky watch that's going to be an attention grabber this Invicta watch is what your looking for. The watch is pretty heavy so don't be surprised if you put this baby on and your arm gets a bit sore because it's just not used to the weight. For me that's a minor problem since I fit it just right there's not a lot of wiggle so it stays put. Pictures can't describe how nice and big that face looks on the wrist. The black on black colors look nice and bright it shines. I love this watch and I would recommend it. Keep in mind it's not a small watch nor it's light weight.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 26, 2012
This is a watch that looks great and looks like it's built great, but it weighs about a pound and is extremely bulky. I'm guessing that since it's a diver's watch that the weight wouldn't matter so much in the water but for everyday wear I think it would leave your arm sore and hit a lot of things.

> October 15, 2012
This the second invicta I have destroyed while scuba diving.
Let me take a second to explain... before fancy gauges, and dive computers... people used dive watches.
You'd turn the 0 on the bezel to the minute hand and could (based on air, depth and consumption rate, etc) fairly accurately estimate the remaining air for their dive.
Most Modern divers still use this method as an extra redundancy if a tank gauge fails while at depth.
That having been said, divers need to make damned sure their watch is actually rated for the depth they are descending to.

While learning to scuba, I noticed that my OLD INVICTA divers watch had developed moisture on the inside of the bezel.
In a short time the watch stopped working completely. No biggie, it was a $50 watch, so I pitched it and bought this one.

I bought this watch and on my first dive while wearing it, (a dive to 120' in the Caribbean) the inside WAS FLOODED upon surfacing.
Watch filled with salt water = ruined!

Invicta sells their watches by posting ridiculous "retail" prices and then discounting them to what they are actually worth.

I gave this watch 2 stars because it looks cool, feels solid, etc... But if you are actually diving with this dive watch, expect it to die on you quickly.

If you are on a budget as I am and are actually needing a dive watch for diving.... look at what Timex has to offer.
Their watches last forever and will actually survive being submerged to the depth they are rated for. 

 

Invicta-0076 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-0076 Men Watch

 

6 comments:

  1. Hi there. Very nice site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I’m glad to locate a lot of helpful information right here within the post. Thank you for sharing. Invicta 8928OB Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you. you might have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled across this in my seek for something referring to this.
    Men's watches 2015 USA
    Women's watches 2015 USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a invicta watch
    .. And have seen many people complain about the lose grip of wrist brands. But I haven’t had any issues with that. perhaps I have a giant wrist or what??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This men's Invicta watch ardor water Counteraction up to 1,000 feet, with a round face and tachymeter, and a blue metal dial. This two-tone unspotted steel watch costs slightly more than other Invicta models, but is ideal for everyday use; for everything from ritual imperative to scuba diving. Scratch-resistant and luminescent, this watch offers a Japanese quartz stroll.

    ReplyDelete