Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch

Michael Kors Midsized Chronograph Gold Tone Womens Watch MK5055

 

Positive Review: 

> November 26, 2012
I am recommending the M. kors Watch MK5055.
I have had my eyes on it for a while, and the price offered at Amazon bit the prices from other locations (department stores, the MK store). The watch is gorgeous, can be worn to the office with a suit or make a great accessory addition to an outting outfit.

It is not too big and is very fashionable. Love it!

> August 3, 2012
I tried on this watch in the store so I knew what size it was when I got it. Has the big, boyfriend style that is popular right now. Like the clerk said when I got it sized,it looks "rich". The gold is lovely. It is mostly brushed with the middle links and dial in the shiny, glossy look. I chose this one over the chain link one because I thought it was more a classic design and the chain link looked a bit gaudy because it was all shiny gold. Love this watch, I wear it everyday and get lots of compliments. The only drawback is that the bottom gets scuffed easily. Particularly since I have to type a lot at my job and it hits my desk but I don't feel it is a drawback to be less than five stars.

 

Negative Review: 

> August 17, 2011
I bought this watch for my girlfriend. It looks awesome, she loved it and got tons of compliments. Within two weeks though the goldtone coating began to wear off, showing the silver stainless steel underneath. Turns out, the goldtone plating is only a few 'microns' thick and wears off pretty easily. Particularly in high wear areas but also in others. Within 4 weeks it was wearing off between links and even around the face where it doesn't rub against anything.

I contacted Michael Kors and the warranty repair company who were accommodating but informed that this was not covered under the two year limited warranty. They will make a repair on the band but at a cost of $30+ dollars which will last for who knows how long.

I'm going to look for another watch that's better quality in the same style.

> September 24, 2010
I wanted to love this watch. I've had my eye on it for a long time. However when I received it, I asked 2 people's opinions, and both said "it looks like a man's watch/my dad's watch." It was really heavy as well. I knew what I was buying and I have another watch with a big face, but I think there's a huge difference between a large white plastic watch and this chunky gold watch. It was just too masculine for me, and I returned it.

Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch

 

See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch

 

3 comments:

  1. Heading along the school of thought that easy is gorgeous, after that many would state that michael kors watches are spectacular. With the simple styles and never lots of "extras", these types of wrist watches are designed for those who are very likely to have a easy design. Professionals yet others in conservative professions don't want to jeopardize their professions by dressing outlandishly, such as their own view choices. If this describes you or even somebody you buy gifts for, then you may want to give consideration. Erina Kors watches are basic, however stylish, and at a lower price point than many designer wrist watches, they are able to make great presents for yourself as well as for all your family members. But exactly how if you undertake which one to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what finish checking system will be fits your needs? DVR Complete Systems - Occasionally you cannot go inside a set-up any monitoring plan. They are circumstances in places you require a low profile picture taking camera. The actual photographic camera is actually built-in to be able to goods take advantage of everyday so you have the ability to simply because key when you possibly. Whatever the photogDVR Complete Systems up to speed. This removes the potential risk of dysfunction and annoyed documenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The key theatre in Guildford - Surrey will be the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in which local people can view well liked shows who have accomplished their particular works inside London's well-known Western side Conclusion. In The mid nineties the Electric Theatre opened up being a venue with regard to beginner episode groups and also music artists to be able to show off their own talents. This well-liked venue also offers any rooftop plus a cafe club. simply click GUILDFORD HOUSE CLEARANCE to obtain more particulars.

    ReplyDelete