Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

# G-Shock-X-Large-Military Watch Review

G-Shock-X-Large-Military Watch

G-Shock X-Large Combination Watch--Military Black

 

Positive Review: 

> December 26, 2012
This watch was bought as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. So far, he likes the watch. I love that it is has an adjustable strap, so it fits nicely on his arm- I am so tired of those metal watches banging all around on his arm due to him not getting it adjusted. Overall, he seems to be very pleased with this purchase, thus, so am I.

> December 19, 2012
I love Casio G Shock watches, buying from Fashion Fads was an enjoyable experience, despite the bluish color, I stuck with the black version as that was nice looking as well. The Fashion Fads seller was accomodating, even offering to replace, great service, will definitelty do business with this reputable seller of quality Casio watches.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 12, 2012
The watch I recieved is beautiful, but it was not the watch that I ordered! I purchased this watch for my son for Christmas. But to my dismay, when the box arrived it was not only the wrong model, but white instead of black. Needless to say, I had to resort to purchasing to correct watch for a large retail store to ensure that I would have it for him to open on Christmas morning.:(

> September 8, 2011
this is a great looking watch, BUT the screen is very dim & hard to read. so i returned it. another problem is the fact that the interface/controls are different than my G7900A-7 G-Shock Rescue. why casio does this is a mystery. but having 2 sets of instructions/interfaces is a pain.

G-Shock-X-Large-Military Watch

 

See More Review about G-Shock-X-Large-Military Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment