Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch

Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 31, 2012
I ordered this watch as a Christmas gift, I was a little concerned that I would not receive the watch before Christmas so I emailed the vendor. I received an almost instant reply stating that he would get my package in the mail immediately and hoped I would get it before Christmas. I indeed did!

When opening the watch for the first time. I was absolutely stunned at the quality and impressiveness of this MK Watch! I would highly recommend this! I give kudos to the company and all the people who helped me get my fantastic watch in for Christmas and just in time for NYE to countdown the new year!

THANKS AGAIN!!

> November 8, 2012
I love my new Michael Kors watch. It was everything as i read and there arent any problems at all. Amazon did a great job with delivering this as described and the watch is perfect. 

 

Negative Review: 

> July 26, 2012
I was so excited when I purchased this watch. I waited in anticipation of wearing it. When I received the item in the mail I was sooooo dissapointed. It looked weird,not only was it large which i didnt mind but the face of the watch had this huge bulky plastic thing on it that stuck out. I returned it as soon as i got it. I am now going with my first mind and getting the mk5055 wacth. I am a female and have already purchased a silver mk watch that i love. Now hoping the gold mk5055 works out.

> June 4, 2011
After wearing this watch for about a week, the gold started fading off the band. I tried to contact the seller and they told me that because i wore it (ONLY FOR A WEEK!) they would not return/exchange it. completely disappointed and would never buy VIA amazon again. Better to pay the extra $100.00 and get the real deal (I think the watch is a fake because the quality is so bad and when i contacted Michael Kors help line, they said they do not sell watches to Matilda Watches)

 

Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment