Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

# Timex-Ironman-100-Lap Men Watch Review

Timex-Ironman-100-Lap Men Watch

Timex Ironman 100-Lap Flix Digital Watch - Men's (Black/Silver/Yellow)

 

Positive Review: 


> December 29, 2012
I run. This is a perfect replacement for my 12-year-old Ironman Triathlon watch, which still runs just fine (being a Timex), but is too restrictive in logging the number of laps -- 8 laps just doesn't do it for me when training runs stretch out to 8, 10, or 12 miles. The basic functions are unchanged and the 100-lap capacity is just what I needed. The large, easy-to-read display was a nice bonus. I didn't want or need GPS, heart rate monitor, and all that other stuff. Just more lap capacity, and this watch provides it.


> December 18, 2012
This watch arrived on time and in good condition. This watch looks great on and is very readable with its large numerals. I have always had great results with Timex watches and I expect the same with this watch. The directions for setting the watch was very easy and I couldn't be happier with it. As always, Amazon provides great products at a reasonable price. I would definately recommend this watch.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 23, 2012
This is a decent durable inexpensive watch. There is nothing spectacular about it, but it does everything you need. My only real complaint is that unlike other Ironman watches the start/split button is not recessed. Why is this a big deal? When you hold down the button it changes the timezone you are in and shows a different time. I travel a lot and like this feature, but I don't like it when it constantly is changing on its own simply because my arm is laying against something and hits the button.

It is a decent watch, but I would not buy it again.


> December 19, 2012
I've gone through three watches - each one lasted less than a year. For what it does - timing excercise routines and so on - it's great - but it's a cheap, crappy quality watch. The strap fails, the watch electronics die, the buckle dies.

Two stars because the watch did function for a few months, all three of them. Now I'm looking for a better more expensive watch which will last at least three years!


Timex-Ironman-100-Lap Men Watch

 

See More Review about Timex-Ironman-100-Lap Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment