Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

# Luminox-3051.BO Men Watch Review

Luminox-3051.BO Men Watch

Luminox Men's 3051.BO Navy Seal Colormark 3050 Series All Black With Rubber Band Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 29, 2012
With the names Luminox and Navy Seals tied to this watch it has to be nothing short of perfect and it is. I've scuffed it a few times and thought it was scratched but it turns out it was just the material from what I hit. If it has the Seal emblem on the back you can be assured it is 100% water proof. In the dark you can see the night tubes perfectly and as a peripheral it looks cool.

> July 20, 2012
At least for now. I love watches, and I have a very demanding set of criteria. A) Face doesn't scratch easily B) Band must not pull my wrist hair out C) Watch battery must last 3-5 years minimum D) Watch has to be 45mm or less (I'm too small for a giant watch)

The Luminox 3051.BO meets all my requirements. It's durable and accurate and looks stylish. The watch can be easily read throughout the night, which is important to me as I am sometimes in dark places on military maneuvers. Most of all, I love the way the watch looks and the fact that I have not scratched or cracked the face. I've never had a watch with mineral glass in this price point that held up this well. Usually, I've had to go with a titanium watch and sapphire bezel. The carbon fiber and hardened mineral glass on the 3051.BO are holding up extremely well.

Be warned that finding a battery for this watch is nigh on impossible - Luminox wants you to send it back to them and they don't publish the battery information as a result. Below is the battery you need, from two different vendors. The factory supplied brand is Renata. You'll also need precision screwdrivers (Philips J00) and a sense of confidence. Replacing your battery voids the warranty.


Energizer 395 / 399 Silver Oxide 5 Batteries (SR927W / SR927SW)
#395 Renata Watch Batteries 2Pcs
 

Negative Review: 

> September 23, 2012
I bought this Luminox 3051 watch in March 2012. It is September 2012 now, and the watch has literally fallen apart. The first time my husband realized the watch was running slow, he pulled the pin to reset the time, and the pin just spun like it was stripped. It finally caught, he set the time, but it still ran slow. About the third time he had to reset the watch, the pin came completely out when he tried to reset it. It is broken. The return policy from this seller says that he window for return expired in April. I can return the watch for a "partial refund". The money I saved buying the watch from this seller will be spent at an authorized Luminox repair center. I should have paid full price at an authorized dealer. Buyer Beware.

Luminox-3051.BO Men Watch

 

See More Review about Luminox-3051.BO Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment