Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

# Invicta-9211 Men Watch Review

Invicta-9211 Men Watch


Invicta Men's 9211 Speedway Collection Chronograph Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 27, 2012
I shopped and shopped and shopped. In a nut shell this watch looks good with anything I wear and can be worn in a casual setting or with a suit coat. The thing I've learned the hard way is that the larger watches don't fit under a dress shirt. They look great and stand out, but if I wear a long sleeve dress shirt they won't go under the sleeve. This watch does. Looks great, feels like a watch of quality and every day I wear it I like it more and more. All the shopping paid off.
 
> November 28, 2012
I've had this watch for about a year. I have a Rolex Sub and Rolex Thunderbird which do to sentimental value I don't wear much. My last watch was a Tag Professional which I decided not to spend 400.00 to repair. Again! I have always enjoyed a heavy watch and this fits the bill. It feels just like the ones I'm used to. It feels like you have a quality piece on your wrist. I set my watch my my cell phone and I kid you not when I say it has not lost a minute in 11 months. The chronographs are crap though. But I don't like the idea of having to unscrew the buttons anyway.

But for a watch under 100.00 this is perfect. If you want a great looking watch that keeps great time then this is it.

The reason I am only now writing this after 11 months, I'm buying my father one for Christmas.

 

Negative Review: 

> November 9, 2012
This watch appeared to be just what I wanted and glad to receive it. Unfortunately it didn't work so I was very displeased. The "crown" which you pull out to set the time and date would not move, so I returned the watch.

> August 29, 2012
I bought this watch in 2011 but it did not even last a year. Although the watch looked stunning, the internal mechanism was sketchy. The spindle to adjust the dials must have 3 positions as per the manual but it only moves 2 notches. The chrono function is triggered by the first button on top while it is reset by the last button. When you reset the chrono the second hand spins counter clockwise to come back to the home position.

Now, if u move frequently between time zones line I do, you have to constantly keep adjusting the times. Here is where all the problems started. When you pull the spindle to set the time the spindle does not latch on to the right postion to set the time. Within 6 months I had the spindle completely disengage from the watch.

As for the service, invicta provided an extended 5 year warranty on the watch however, you have to jump a few hoops before you can send the watch in for service. First you need to create a service ticket online on their website. Then you have to mail the watch to them along with a $30 handling and return shipping fee. If you have to spend $30 on a watch that costed $90 within a year, then that does not sound like good deal to begin with. Then they say that you have to wait for a while (i think like 5 or 6 weeks) to get back your watch. Even then if they find that some parts are damaged. you will have to pay for those parts. only service would be free.

All in all a bad investment. You will be better off with a fossil.

 
Invicta-9211 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-9211 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment