Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

# Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch Review


Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch

Fossil Men's FS4487 Black Silicone Bracelet Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 20, 2012
Let me start this review by telling people that this is a watch with a big profile. If you do not want to stand out or have baby wrists this watch is not for you. Now that the warning is out of the way I can begin this review. The watch is fine for a night out or a special occasion but I would warn against wearing it everyday because the material used on the face of the watch seems a little iffy and could probably scratch easily. The watch looks very classy and because I don't know how to tell time with the clocks with the hands, I wear it to fancy outings just for show and hope that someone does not ask me for the time. I am good at telling time when reading digital watches but I have difficulty when it comes to reading these watches/clocks with the hands. The watch makes a good ticking sound so I know it is still working. Over all this is a MUST BUY! Just be sure you know how to tell time with the hands before buying. Btw the box that it comes in is beautiful. I use the box to keep my car keys on ontop of my nightstand so I can grab them when I wake up, very beautiful box the watch comes in.

> October 11, 2012
I wanted a watch I could wear throughout the day, one that wasn't TOO flashy, but exuded a sort of silent power...

PROS
-beautiful, bold, not too gaudy/flashy, matches well with almost everything
-silicone band makes it much gentler on your wrists than stainless steel bands
-not too heavy, watch face is big and easy to read
-easily adjustable length, should fit most sized wrists

CONS
-somewhat on the expensive side, should buy it if looking for more permanent watch
-ticking can be a little loud sometimes

in the end, this watch seemed too nice to be used casually, and too casual to be used at classy events (weddings, etc.), some people could probably pull it off, wearing it to a white collar job seems perfect

ENDNOTE: If I had to describe this watch using a power animal, I'd say it was like a panther... quiet, deadly... black...

 

Negative Review: 

> August 3, 2012
hi,,i got my product but i am really uphappy with the product, watch was broken when i received it,,i will never order for you..

> December 5, 2010
I got this watch from Fossil, I normally wear Diesel but really liked the look of this and it was advertised during Thanksgiving sale to have a deployment clasp. I got watch with scratches on the face! and a buckle clasp instead of the deployment clasp as advertised with no explanation why the order was changed.Am pissed off cause from the reviews other people with problems get awful service and difficulties trying to return products from this seller.
 
Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment