Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

# Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch Review

Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch


Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 26, 2012
This is a great watch. I bought it for my Brother in law and he also loved it. Looks very "007 type" and screams luxury!
Plus its eco-drive so its an added advantage.
The only downside is that the three smaller dials inside cut through the numbers.... Although it did not bother me or my brother in law at all... we noticed it after a long time.... but might bother someone who is too much into details....
It is perfect gift....

> October 30, 2012
Pros
Light, nice gadget look, not too difficult to set up if you use the provided cd demo, totally skip the manual and go straight to the cd, will take lots of guesswork and trial out

Cons
The bezel is more shiny than what is shown in the pic, takes a bit away from the look, but not a deal breaker, the band is bit too hard and I am hoping it gets softer with time.

Overall, grt watch for the price, looked at many other watches, but this is the best combination with titanium which makes it lightweight a great feature, and the gadget look 

 

Negative Review: 

> December 11, 2012
The watch looks great. It is very difficult to set. The directions are very difficult to read as they are for at least 20 different models.

> March 23, 2012
I read the instructions that came with the watch. I then watched the DVD that came with the watch(3 Times). I am fairly competent and I still couldn't set the watch and change the date. Also the calendar is almost impossible to see with 63 yr old eyes.


Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

 

See More Review about Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment