Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

# Invicta-6620 Men Watch Review

Invicta-6620 Men Watch

 

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> January 2, 2013
I am with the majority on this one, bought this watch based on the reviews and was completely surprised, pictures and video do not do it justice. Watch is stunning, received compliment and notice from the FIRST person I saw while wearing it. Looks far more expensive than it actually is, very heavy, I have smaller sized wrists and find that this watch looks just fine. Very masculine and worth the 90$ price tag. I own several watches but I have to say this is probably my favorite.

> December 17, 2012
I have several Invicta watches and this model is the best looking so far, in my opinion. It is heavy, but all the Invicta's are, which makes them what they are. The quality in every detail is perfect. If you are looking for a lite wrist watch then look some where else, but if you are looking for a heavy duty men's watch in stainless steel then consider this one.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 26, 2012
I have quite a few Invicta watches..note I didn't say 'time pieces', and there is a reason for it. I have never seen a true time piece where you can not read the hands..period.
One Invicta I have in particular is quite similar to this..yes they look good. However, who are these geniuses who choose the colours of hands and faces. For some reason to use the same colour on the hands as they use on the faces is simply ridiculous. As I read another reviewers post here, he too comments on the terrible visibility of the hands on this watch. What is it with them using the dam shiny reflective colours on hands and face. This watch looks nice, isn't expensive..but don't buy watches simply based on the photos. Besides these images are enhanced quite a bit to give them more depth in colour, density and clarity..most watch merchants do that anyway. But if you look at this watch closely or watch the video, watch how hard the hands are to see at a quick reading as the watch spins towards the camera..it is very obvious..
 
> September 8, 2012
Looks nice but...one of the small dials fell off within a week. After a few months, the second hand stopped working. I've had it for a year now and it still keeps time, but you can get a better made watch for this price.

 

Invicta-6620 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-6620 Men Watch

 

3 comments:

  1. I own a model 6620 II and it's an awesome time piece. It keeps perfect time and is quite rugged and has maintained it's good looks over time. I recommend this watch as an ice breaker for those who have not yet taken the opportunity to own an Invicta time piece. I have many of them and all are nothing less than perfect, Reserve and non-reserve alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your product are most beautiful. I liked your product, I read your post completely .Your product feature is very high and the quality

    ReplyDelete