Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

# Casio-GW500A-1V G-Shock Watch Review


Casio-GW500A-1V G-Shock Watch

Casio GW500A-1V G-Shock Atomic Solar Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 30, 2012
This is my second Casio GW500A watch.The first, which I have had for many years, needed a new band after being abused with many chemicals and UV from the sun. I decided to buy a new one rather than just the band. The old watch still works perfectly, always with the exact time, due to the atomic feature, and never needing a new battery, due to the solar charging. It is probably 12 to 15 years old. Before I retired a few years ago, it was constantly subjected to strong magnetic fields, harsh chemicals, vibration from air and electric hammers, and other abuses that industrial maintenance offers, but still worked perfectly. I would highly recommend this watch.
> December 27, 2012
This is the best watch I have ever owned to wear around the house, go to the gym and also to wear it when doing work around town. I bought several watches that are luxury and very advanced but I still find myself always coming back to this watch. It is simple yet sophisticated and provides a precious time. My fav. feature is when you are in the dark and you turn the watch to your face it will automatically light up the screen and you can actual see the time without pressing any buttons. Simply amazing and I strongly recommend it.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 30, 2012
I purchased this watch in July 2012 by December 2012 the battery would not hold a charge. Before buying this watch please read the people who rated this watch with one or two stars. You will save yourself money
> December 15, 2012
I loved this watch. Wore it for 2 years. Watch eventually wouldn't hold a charge and went blank. Now here's the problem: You can't just go into any jeweler and buy a new battery. If you send it back to Casio, it costs almost as much as I spent for the watch. So what do people do? They toss them. Fantastic technology cheap. But the battery is the weak point.

 

Casio-GW500A-1V G-Shock Watch

 

See More Review about Casio-GW500A-1V G-Shock Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment