Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

# Invicta-1517 Men Watch Review

Invicta-1517 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 1517 I Force Collection Chronograph Strap Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 31, 2012
the first thing I noticed when opening the very nice box is immediately how large it is. I held a ruler up to my arm to show 50mm before purchasing, but it is MUCH larger than the image on here with the watch super imposed upon a man's arm.

the watch is also incredibly thick by watch standards. certainly 3/4", maybe more?

my griping out of the way, the watch feels and looks like a watch costing much more than it costs. it is Chinese made, Japanese movement.

the Dial is very easy to read, and the clock, as well as the date are very easy to set. This is a very nice looking watch and I expect that I will receive more compliments on this every day watch that I do with my higher-end Burberry which only wear on special occasions.

bottom line, it's worth buying if you've got big wrists, it would be almost-pefect if this watch was made exactly the same just 5/6ths every dimension.

> November 23, 2012
If you are a left hander and want a bold watch to suit your style and looking for a statement out of the crowd...hey look at that watch !!....then its this Invicta Definitely male, a head turner with bold dial. However, one thing I noticed was with the numbers being extra large some of the chrono needles may not sit right in the middle which is actually disgusting for its size. Mine the one above 6 o clock i think its 1/10 sec doesnt sit right rightly. Well....negligible...may be.... When buying one u decide. 

 

Negative Review: 

> December 23, 2012
Pro:
Good materials
Well packaged
Nice look

Cons:
Awful functionality: Tachymeter scale purely decorative

These are my reasons for the cons:
a chronometer is used to register a determined span of time during start and stop events. This readings have to be read on the "main" seconds hand (red colored in this model) and the little dials used to read fraction of time elapsed. This model *do not* use this method but only the three little dials, despite the tachymeter scale is present and *not* usable so only *decorative*.

I do not understand the goal of this method. I'll try to return the watch.

> November 20, 2012
it came out the box fresh, great looking watch. but unfortunately the button on top of the watch winder is not working, i cannot even press on it. come invicta, no quality check before selling your products. i dont know who was the seller for this item but hopefully it wasn't already a returned item.

I am returning this one. Will most likely get a new one just because it looks gorgeous.

Invicta-1517 Men Watch


1 comment: