Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

# Bulova-96R19 Women Watch Review

Bulova-96R19 Women Watch

Bulova Women's 96R19 Diamond Chronograph Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 3, 2012
Bought this for my wife several months ago - she absolutely loves it! She gets a lot of comments at work (associates and customers). We wanted top buy this earlier but it was selling at Macys and other big retailers for hundreds of dollars. Thanks to amazon we were able to pick this up at a fraction of the price! Thank you Amazon - one of my favorite online retailers.

> August 30, 2012
I bought this for myself for a birthday gift and at first I thought I was being indulgent, but now that I have it, I love it!!! Its feminine, but not to girly. Its durable and I can dress it up or down!! But just FYI, I paid almost $500.00 and this price is way to high...... shop around!

 

Negative Review: 

> December 10, 2012
I was so excited to get this watch, but it came broken with pins lost and discoloration/tarnish around the watch face. Seems like maybe I got someone's rejects :( bummer. Think I will not risk it and but another watch from another source!

> November 23, 2012
Bought this watch as a gift to my wife for about $300 at Amazon and it stopped working after 7 months. Shipped the watch per warranty to Bulova service department and they took their own sweet time, about 4 weeks and repaired and then sent it back. I never got a clear answer why the watch broke down just after 7 months and they never mentioned anything about what they had repaired or replaced. I specifically asked them to replace the watch if their was any chance that it would breakdown again but they wouldn't listen.
Now again exactly after 8 months, it has again stopped working and will be going through the process again. Will update my review with my latest experience with them.

We all are busy and once we spend a decent amount for a watch, we expect it to work...even cheap $20 watches work for years. And here we are with Bulova selling supposedly high quality watches which are unable to work more than a few months.

I wouldn't ever buy a bulova again unless they are able to redeem themselves this time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment