Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

# Invicta-8928OB Men Watch Review

Invicta-8928OB Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8928OB Pro Diver Two-Tone Automatic Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 26, 2012
I have been wearing Invicta atches for about 5 years now and I am impressed with the workmanship of the product. This automatic watch is no exception. The only problem I have is that I don't wear a watch 24/7 so it will run down and stop. I would recommend that you look into an inexpensive winder that will keep the watch wound when you are not wearing it. I found one for $40 that I haven't received yet but I'm sure it will keep the watch running for me. Great value for the price!
12/28/12 - I received my watch winder today and it's the ticket for an automatic watch. It's a must have if you don't wear this or any automatic (self-winding) watch all the time.

> December 26, 2012
I was very impressed by the looks and weight of this watch. It also surprised me to discover it has a hacking type of Japanese automatic 24 jewel movement. (The second hand stops when the stem is pulled to set the time. Most japanese movements are non-hacking and 18-21 jewels) This watch gains about three seconds a day, not bad for an automatic watch of either Swiss or Japanese make. The band is a little light but seems very durable which keeps the weight down. Overall I am impressed with this watch and it is a keeper.

 

Negative Review: 

> November 28, 2012
The watch is beautiful. It looks LIKE my REAL Rolex which was stolen from me a while back and is being held as evidence. However the Invicta LOSES FIVE MINUTES TO AN HOUR PER DAY??? So I plan to stop using it. Who wants a watch that's always slow an hour or so???

> November 16, 2012
This watch did not work from the moment I received it. I have owned automatic watches before, so I know how they should work, and this one does not. The date could not be set except by winding through the hours. The hands would not continue to move even after I followed the specified activation and winding instructions. The watch looks good, and I would have kept it if it had worked. As to the water-proofness and long-term reliability, I guess I'll never know. So far, the Amazon return process seems good, and I am hopeful of receiving a full and prompt refund.


Invicta-8928OB Men Watch

1 comment: