Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

# Invicta-1203 Men Watch Review


Invicta-1203 Men Watch


Invicta Men's 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 31, 2012
No, this does not feel like a Rolex if you ask me, but this is a very nice watch for the price. I am not particularly fond of the links, for they are empty inside and make cheap metallic noise when on the wrist. Overall the quality of the actual watch is good. When in the dark the dials light up with a pleasant bluish glow. I am looking at the watch right now and am not sure if I like it yet. I guess it has to be worn for a little bit to give you a better answer. I have previously bought Invicta 9212 and comparing to 9212, this one looks cheaper, I mean cheaper design. We also have real Daytona Rolex, and the 9212 is as close as it gets. When looking at this one , the jury is still out, but I am definitely satisfied for the buck :) The total cost was between 90 and 100$. I think this is a good casual watch, not so much dressed up :) If I were to recommend something, try 9212 or its silver steel cousin. Good luck :) !

> December 27, 2012
I received this watch as a Christmas gift and the first thing I thought after unwrapping was that the watch box is very impressive. Next was the actual look of the watch once I opened the watch box. Very nice looking watch! I love the look and feel of it on my wrist. You know it's there from the heft, but it's very comfortable yet feels like a substantial watch. I've worn it for a couple days and so far absolutely love it! This watch is quickly becoming my favorite and thus far have not been able to see anything that would cause concern over buying this watch for anyone else. Highly recommended!

 

Negative Review: 

> December 25, 2012
It looks good but it might be a counterfeit, It doesn't glow in the dark,and it doesn't have a stamping on the crown.
Impossible to read in dark.

> December 14, 2012
i order this watch almost 4 day ago, i need this for Christmas gift but they still didn't ship this item. i try to contact seller but on this item they don't have contact seller, i try also to cancel this item but l got reply this item will be ship soon and i can not cancel. Very disappointed on Amazon

 

Invicta-1203 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-1203 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment