Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

# Invicta-6621 Men Watch Review


Invicta-6621 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 24, 2012
This is a great watch and very cheap.
I see good quality and it seem elegant.
If you need a sport watch with elegance...choose this!

> November 5, 2012
"very nice watch"! Is what the jeweler said when we took it to be sized to my husband's wrist. Quality is excellent. Nice looking. My husband was thrilled. It is heavier in weight than he is used to - but he adjusted just fine. He customarily wears a light weight military watch.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 26, 2012
The second hand doesn't align on the 12:00 position. The dates change about 13 min before the watch gets to the 12:00 position. The 60 sec stop watch is not aligned with the 12:00 position. It starts and stops around the 5 second tick mark.

> October 6, 2011
With a 3 star rating and < $60 (at the purchase time) price tag, obviously anyone would fall in love with this watch. Actually this looks nice. But it was a disappointing story from the start. As soon as I opened the nice box, first thing what I noticed was the seconds hand is detached, and resting in the bottom of the watch dial. Needless to think any longer, immediately I resend the item and got my refund back (well, only the satisfactory point is the way Amazon handled the refund process, no complains at all).

But this gives me some interesting points to think.
1- Why do they claim the price is discounted by about 80% (I am living in Australia. So don't know the real retail price in US). If the retail price listed in Amazon is correct, either these watches are refurbished or with defects.

2- May be retail consumers are not buying at all, is that why it is discounted this much?
3- I read some other review for Invicta watches, where the buyer had the same problem, but after using the watch for few days. In such case, would Invicta refund the product?
4- I used to buy stuff on Amazon instead of ebay or china town streets because it supposed to be better quality. But with this experience, I am not sure about the durability of this brand at all.
 
All in all, I would seriously rethink before buying anything labeled Invicta again.

 
Invicta-6621 Men Watch

 

See More Review about Invicta-6621 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment