Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

# Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

Timex Men's T20461 Easy Reader Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Expansion Band Watch


Positive Review:

> January 30, 2013
My dad is 89yrs old and told me this was the best watch he has ever had and with a ten year battery I won't be constantly running to have new ones put in. Thanks timex . The watch is just as described and he can ready very easily. He can also see the date very well.

 

Negative Review:

> January 26, 2013
Checked watch for accuracy over a several day period and it consistently lost about 10 minutes over a 24 hour period. The watch is going to be returned for a refund.
After returning the watch to Amazon, I found the exact same watch at Walmart the next day for the exact same price. I purchased it there and this one keeps accurate time. It may be that the watch from Amazon
was defective or had a bad battery but it would not discourage me from future purchases at Amazon because they are very good at making it easy to return defective purchases.


Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

 

See More Review about Timex-Easy-Reader Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment