Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK5128 Women Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK5128 Women Watch

Michael Kors Rose Gold Runway Watch - Women's Watch MK5128

 

Positive Review: 

> December 30, 2012
I got this watch for xmas, and couldn't be happier! It is so stylish and classy... I have worn it 3 or 4 times since xmas and just love the look and feel of it. I've heard though that the rose gold plating comes off easily from other reviewers, but that has yet to happen. So far, so good.... am super in love with the rose gold...its just so different and unique. To be honest am not a big fan of watches, but the fact that this one is rose gold makes me love it even more...i'll definitely be wearing tho one out :)

> December 23, 2012
Beautiful watch! Received as a gift...great quality! Had it easily sized down for small wrist. Getting nonstop compliments and would recommend as a gift for any women! 
 

Negative Review: 

> December 27, 2012
This watch, sold by Jomashop as Michael Kors watch seems not to be genuine Michael Kors watch. I had to return this watch since it fell apart the next day after I received it. I immediately was suspicious of this watch since it felt very heavy. I purchased this same watch at Nordstroms and now I know this watch sold by Jomashop is not genuine. The real Michael Kors watch is not heavy and could not fall apart the way Jomashop's Kors watch did because it is not even constructed the same away. I would advice buying products as watch and jewellery at reputable seller.

> April 16, 2012
I received my Michael Kors watch and it was perfect but in the first week the band of the watch was damaged, I though that it was just in the inner side but I realized that all the band was damaged, it is like this watch is not original, It is really bad because, it is an expesive watch and lost the color so quickly and now it is gray in some parts of the band instead for gold rose. I don't recommend it. I have it for a little more of one year and I changed last month some of the parts of the band ( that are included in the box) and they are just the same as the original. 

Michael-Kors-MK5128 Women Watch


See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK5128 Women Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment