Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

# Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch Review

Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch


Citizen Men's BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Nighthawk Stainless Steel Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 29, 2012
I bought this watch as a reward for ten years in my company, I decided I wanted a watch that I could really love so for a few hundred bucks.

Considered Seiko first, then came across this one. I was captivated by the photos and really liked the original design and clarity of the face. In truth I may never use the slide rule but bought it for its looks.

Needless to say that It looks better than the photos, and was a great price, particularly compared to buying it in Australia. I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a classy looking watch at an affordable price.


> December 21, 2012
I had my eye on this watch for the past two years and finally, the price dropped to $177.75. I jumped on it and regret that I should have bought two. Word around the campfire is that Citizen plans to discontinue this model, which will make me cherish mine even more. Jump on this watch before it gets sold out.

Pros:
*Very, very accurate
*Top-notch quality
*5-year warranty when you buy from Amazon.com
*Dial chock full of intricate details
*Laser-etched caseback won't collect dirt/grime
*Slide rule is very smooth
*Never needs a battery
*Intriguing to look at

Cons:
*The band is not the best quality
*Does not feature a Sapphire Crystal
*Face prone to scratching, so I would never "daily" this watch

 

Negative Review: 

> November 19, 2012
I will admit the movement and the technology is very very cool. I love the way this watch looks and I would give it 5 stars if it was not that easy to scratch. Maybe.. just maybe I had some bad luck but I own many many other pieces that have scratched cases etc etc and I always keep the face flawless but this one just has one(1) line going across the face.. When I first saw it I actually thought it was a cat hair and when I could not wipe it away I was blown away... Ive had bigger faced watched from Swiss Legends that I have demolished but the face magically stood the test ... this one did not for some reason.. other than that small detail the watch is great!

> October 10, 2012
I received the watch very quickly, love the watch however couple concerns were that the watch came with a few small knicks on the band. Not a big deal as I know this can happen anytime. However the more concerning issue is that one side of the band connected to the face makes quite an annoying squeak... Has anyone else expeirence that with this or another watch? Is that normal? Is there a way to fix it? Thanks!
 

Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch

 

See More Review about Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment