Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

# Invicta-9212 Men Watch Review


Invicta-9212 Men Watch


Invicta Men's 9212 Speedway Collection Chronograph S Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> December 30, 2012
For less than $100.00, and with the first time look of a Rolex Daytona, the Invicta Speedway is an outstanding buy. Fit, finish and attention to detail is excellent. For those of you who expect a correct chronograph with a major second hand sweep, this is not for you; but if your not timing Indy cars, who cares. Frankly, it amazes me that Invicta can source and sell a product of this quality for the price. It keeps good time unless there is an issue with a second or more in a day. Rolex Daytona $24,000.00, Invicta Speedway under a hundred...sounds like a winner to me.
 
> December 24, 2012
Got this within 2 days from the time of order, super fast shipping, works great, very pleased. Am hoping the golden plating will last. I will try not to wear it daily and order a stainless steel for daily use. Thank you very much. Great product, great service. My wife also has real Rolex Daytona that seems to be identical match on the outside, except Invicta has a calendar date and Rolex does not.

 

Negative Review: 

> December 26, 2012
Just after peeling all of the plastic off the watch the front bezel fell off. I took it to a jewlery store and they were suprised and I will be asking Amazon for a replacement. If the next one is defective I will be looking at other brands.
 
> December 17, 2012
Unfortunately I had to return this item. It only looks very nice but I couldn't even adjust the time because the crown and the keys for the chronograph didn't work at all. However I had my refund very quick and I decided to go for a better known brand
 
Invicta-9212 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-9212 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment