Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

# Mother-Of-Pearl Watch Review

Mother-Of-Pearl Watch

Mother-Of-Pearl Watch


Women's Stainless Steel Case and Bracelet Quartz Chronograph Mother of Pearl Dial


Positive Review:

> February 16, 2013
I'll begin by mentioining that I'm a watch fan, so I think that when I say that this is a very nice watch I have a good sense of saying so.

The photos are ok but the watch in real life is far much bette looking, the mother of pearl dial is shinny with several color shades.

It is kind of big, but not so much, if you have small wrists you won't look like wearing a men watch, and if you have normal ones, you will see, size is just perfect.

> February 11, 2013
I love this watch! It is not a big as some MK watches but it is classsic for everyday wear and for night time as well. Perfect gift for yourself or if you are a guy and want to make your girl smile! go for it


Negative Review:

> February 19, 2013
I bought this watch back in november and it was the worse purchase of all my life... it broke without reason. I think it was a very good imitation of MK Kors from China. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER!!!!!!


Visit store to see product video: Mother-Of-Pearl Watch

Product Video: Mother-Of-Pearl Watch


See More Review about Mother-Of-Pearl Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment