Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

# Invicta-8926 Watch Review

Invicta-8926 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch


Positive Review:

> February 17, 2013
I got the rubber band model of this watch 6 months ago and have worn it daily. Flawless performance and mistaken even for a Rolex. When my dress Tissot died (battery) I decided to get this model with the bracelet. It's very well made and works just like the Sport Model did, Flawlessly. Now I got to get me a winder! It's stupid to spend alot of money on a watch when Invicta has this kind of stuff available.

> February 9, 2013
While I prefer the accuracy of a quartz watch, the need for a screw down crown was more important as I had watches that I would pull the crown out when I put my hand in my pocket. The 8926 is a very nice watch for the money and is accurate to about 7-10 seconds per day. The overall feel of it is that of a more expensive watch, it took about a week to get used to it but overall I am very satisfied with it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent watch at a decent price.


Negative Review:

> February 28, 2013
I boought this watch in 2008 for my father's birthday. When it arrived I was very impressed with not only the watch itself but the substantial packaging and presentation. Best 100 bucks I could have spent, or so I thought. I saw my dad recently and the watch looks terrible. Specifically the glass is fogged up and hazy making viewing the face very difficult. In the interest of full disclosure, my father lives near the ocean so the watch is exposed to a lot of salt water. But this is billed as a diver's watch. How could it not withstand salt water?! You really do get what you pay for.

> February 22, 2013
I purchased this watch for my husband about 2 years ago, mainly based on the rave reviews (like one person who liked it better than his Rolex!). It worked fine for a couple of years, until the stem broke off. It would have cost more to repair than to buy another, so I bought the same model as a 2012 Xmas gift. Late in January, my husband noticed water in the watch (remember - it's a diver's watch!), and wondered what had happened. Yep - the stem broke off again. DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH! You may get lucky, but why take a chance?Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-8926 Men Watch
Product Video: Invicta-8926

See More Review about Invicta-8926 Men Watch


1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Because of you I have just grabbed one of those Invicta 8926 and don't regret till now :)

    ReplyDelete