Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

# Invicta-0070 Watch Review

Invicta-0070 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 0070 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch


Positive Review:

> February 26, 2013
Really great watch...big and heavy and it look really nice build.
I had lots of comments on the watch on the street.

> February 15, 2013
I bought this for my husband for Valentines Day and he LOVED IT!! Got LOTS of compliments on it....Its a beautiful watch, you won't regret making this purchase...


Negative Review:

> February 16, 2013
Where can i begin..I guess right to the point is best. Listen..If you are under 200 lbs. and have a wrist smaller than 7.5 inch circumference..STAY AWAY from this beast. This thing is huge and not just huge..its is THICK and it is H E A V Y.....and note..it is NOT the biggest and heaviest Invicta makes.. I have this one and the same one in black..I bought the black cause at that time this silver black face was priced too high..When it dropped I picked it up.. It is a beautiful watch..I mean it is what a watch should look like..except it is big. I wish they made a version that would be maybe, 5 percent smaller...It has kept very good time.. it is solid..I wear very seldom cause its just to heavy..I dont mind the size..but the weight is ridiculous. If I was 6'4 and 230lbs. I guess it would be fine..Enjoy ....


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-0070 Men Watch
Product Video: Invicta-0070

See More Review about Invicta-0070 Men Watch


1 comment: