Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

# Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Watch Review

Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch


Timex Men's T53151 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Black/Gray Resin Strap Watch


Positive Review:

> February 7, 2013
I've been wearing this watch for nearly 20 years, it's always been great and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good durable watch.

> February 3, 2013
I bought this watch a couple weeks ago when the Indiglo function started to go on the identical Ironman that I have used for the past 4-5 years. I was very happy with that watch and expect that the new one will perform just as well. This watch has the mineral crystal, which I strongly recommend. The acrylic crystal that you find on most of the comparably priced watches is easily scratched, while the mineral crystal is much more scratch-resistant.


Negative Review:

> February 20, 2013
I purchased this watch thinking that it was a mans watch - when I received it - the watch was smaller than my previous Ironman watch . I was very disappointed and gave the watch to my Wife . Live and learn .


Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch


See More Review about Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment