Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK8077 Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch

Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch


Michael Kors MK8077 Gold-Tone Men's Watch


Positive Review:

> February 22, 2013
I was skeptical about purchasing this on Amazon because you do not always get the best quality or read the best reviews, however, I did extensive research before buying mine. First things first, the main picture is not the best one... The watch looks very yellow for some reason, but since I have seen this particular watch in person, I knew what its supposed to look like..so dont let this turn you off. Secondly, someone left a review saying that this was a fake and the gold was wearing off by the second week. I am not sure if this individual received theirs from the same seller I did (watch colony) but mine is fine. It has been three weeks since I received it and I wear it every day.. However, I do want to make a point, the watches obviously are not made of real gold, so the material will wear off with time because of contact with your clothing, and other objects, BUT, there are steps you can take to taking better care of the watch so the wearing off does not happen. I wipe mine off before putting it away and store in a plastic bag. Someone shared this tip with me a while bag and it works perfectly. Also, don't come in contact with oil from make up or perfume. I wash my hands thoroughly before touching the wash, and never spray perfume near it. I know this might seem like a pain but for me, it is worth for an expensive watch that can last years before wearing off. Also, someone made a remark about the watch easily scratching.. again this is a part of wearing jewelry and will happen with anything you have really. Definitely buy the watch.

> February 14, 2013
I love everything about this watch! There is a review that the gold is cheap and was faded in places that kind of scared me but don't be scared! I get compliments on this watch ALL the time. It is perfect for work or everyday use! Is very shiny and eye catching. It isn't the biggest watch I own but the size is great. It is big enough to get attention but not too big to where it's annoying.

> February 1, 2013
So glad I waited to purchase this watch on Amazon instead of a major department store. I looked at this watch several times at the store, but wanted to see if I could get it for a better price (store charges $275, and I got it for $190). Good things comes to those who wait. Received it within two days after ordering it (Prime member), and am extremely satisfied with the product. It was packaged well and the plastic coverings were where it should be (this is my third MK watch). I love this watch! It has the trendy sporty look to it and I like the heavier weight. If you are looking for a crossover of fashionably flashy, trendy and sporty, then this watch is for you.


Visit store to see product video: Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch

Product Video: Michael-Kors-MK8077


See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK8077 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment