Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

# G-Shock-DW6900NB-7 Watch Review

G-Shock-DW6900NB-7 Men Watch

G-SHOCK METALLIC 6900

(Casio G-Shock Mirror-Metallic White Mens Digital Watch - Casio DW6900NB-7)


Positive Review:

> February 25, 2013
I get tons of compliments. Only annoyance is that its painted white so if u scratch it u get a grayish color showing through. Should just make it out of all white plastic not painted. Looks great casually or professionally

> February 19, 2013
This watch is amazing. SO beautiful. just came in today. I was so excited. I would give it 5 stars but there is one thing that I am disappointed with the seller. Everything id fine and all but 'Adjust' button is pushed in. It still works and everything but it is a bit hard to press on. I'm not sure if it was the packaging or if the watch was initially like this, but at least it isn't something big

Overall it is a really nice watch but careful with who and which buyer you order from.

> February 10, 2013
This watch is truly wonderful. Looks really nice, no issues thus far and I am very happy as it arrived quickly


See More Review about G-Shock-DW6900NB-7 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment