Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

# Michael-Kors-MK5055 Watch Review

Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch

Michael Kors Midsized Chronograph Gold Tone Womens Watch MK5055


Positive Review:

> February 27, 2013
Great watch! Get lots of compliments every time I wear it!
Great price too! Debated getting it for awhile but glad I did!

> February 1, 2013
When i gave it my GF she just became crazy, High quality, my GF love it, wears it the whole week jejejeje, 100% original, 100% Recommended.

> February 1, 2013
I'm not surprised that this watch has 5* rating all around. It's really IN right now. And I have to say it's popular for very good reasons, since this watch is beautiful and supper stylish. I mostly wear it with various little gold toned bracelets from my collection and always get compliments on it. I'm really impressed with the quality as well, since it's very light however also sturdy. I never really use chronograph on my watches, but the date window is really useful. All around a very good value for the money, especially now when gold watches are so popular. Highly recommend!


Visit store to see product video: Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch
Product Video: Michael-Kors-MK5055

See More Review about Michael-Kors-MK5055 Women Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment