Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2013

# Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Watch Review

Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch

Citizen Men's BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Nighthawk Stainless Steel Watch


Positive Review:

> February 27, 2013
Hey guys, I bought this watch exactly a year ago February 16. It has ran terrific and hasn't had a single malfunction. So let the review begin.

First of all, the pictures don't do this watch justice. In my opinion it looks beautiful in person. I have received many compliments.

The weight of the watch is hefty but not too bad, gives it a good quality feel. The band it comfortable and if very appealing to the eyes.

The dial may look very busy and it is, but it's not that visible a meter and beyond away. Like I said its beautiful.

The crown and slide turn very smoothly and the crown screws down, reinforcing the water resistance. I've wore it in the shower, pool, while fishing, and etc. never a problem.

I have never timed it to see how fast/slow it runs. But it stays close (to the minute) and that's fine for me.

The only drawback I've noticed is the mineral crystal. Put a light scratch on it the very first week, but it's barley noticeable.

The watch fits very well on my 7" wrist and looks good as a sport and casual look. Also looks good in my opinion for dressy occasions.

Has a very nice lume. Overall this is a fantastic watch and is well worth the money in my opinion. I doubt ill ever sell it as it was my first real watch (not a fossil, or cheap Walmart brand). Highly recommended!

If I've helped one person out with this review then mission complete. Over and out.

> February 24, 2013
I've had this watch for 3 years now, and I wear it every day. It's held up very well. A while ago I accidentally dropped it on pavement and there was barely a scratch. It continues to work perfectly. I'm a pilot so the slide rule and Zulu time have proven themselves useful over the years. It's been surprising to me how many compliments I receive about how good the watch looks. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

> February 15, 2013
If you need to move from timezone to timezone, this watch is perfect. When setting the time, its possible to just move the hour hand! If you do a lot of work with people in different time zones, the GMT feature will help you schedule meetings! 200m water resistance and no need to change a battery?! its perfect, reliable, and barely makes a sound.


Negative Review:

> February 11, 2013
This is a very attractive watch, however for the money I was expecting a heavier feel to it. The band is kind of "lightweight/cheap" feeling. I own lesser expensive watches (Fossil w/ metal bands) that have more weight to them. It's also not the most comfortable watch I've ever worn, as the self-adjuster on the right side tends to dig into your hand when active, or when your jacket sleeve pushes it down your wrist.

The dial is very attractive & I love how the it glows after absorbing light for a few hours. It's really sharp. Overall, I would recommend this watch for it's appearance and because it never needs a battery...The overall quality and comfort leave something to be desired compared to even less expensive models.



Visit store to see product video: Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch
Product Video: Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk

 

See More Review about Citizen-Eco-Drive-Nighthawk Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment