Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

# Timex-Ironman-Sleek Watch Review

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch


Timex Women's T5K026 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Light Gray Resin Strap Watch

 

Positive Review:

> February 11, 2013
I love it it works well and is very functional. It is comfortable and seams like it will be very durable.

> February 9, 2013
I get so many compliments on it and it fits really well. I never take it off. The bright white has faded into a grayish color but it still works great almost a year later with many drops.

> February 3, 2013
I wanted this watch for a long time. I finally bought it and I really like it. It is easy to use and very practical. I really like the fact that when you want to split a run or pause it, the original starting time is still showing on the watch (great feature). It is light to wear and doesn't stick to the skin if you sweat (easy to clean up too). I recommand this watch if you are thinking of buying it, watch the price, because you shouldn't spend more than 45 bucks for it (all included). This is what I think it is worth. The side buttons look a little cheap. I will be able to confirm that with time.


Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch


See More Review about Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment