Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

# Invicta-0420 Watch Review

Invicta-0420 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 0420 Pro Diver Automatic Black Dial Titanium Watch


Positive Review:

> February 22, 2013
I bought this watch and I love it. It is super sharp and it keeps great time. The only complaint I have about this watch is the band. The band is kind of cheap and pulls on my arm hair. I have purchased a Brady Strap for this watch and I LOVE it. It really is a great watch for the price.

> February 19, 2013
This watch has a very good and nice body for this money. Everything is made for use as professional Diver watch. The bezel is a little hard to move but not out of the limit.

I couldn't wait until Invicta make this watch with Swiss Movement. So I do it by my self.... ;-))

The original Movement is acceptable but not real a catnip.

Conclusion: It's not a mistake to buy this watch for this price but a gourmet should look for the Invicta swiss line. Even the price is remarkable higher....


Negative Review:

> February 17, 2013
This watch i bougth because i need to used it an water. i want 200 m water resitant. but a firts time i used it in water. it have signs of water in cristal. I want use the warranty


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-0420 Men Watch
Product Video: Invicta-0420

See More Review about Invicta-0420 Men Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment