Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

# Seiko-SKX781 Watch Review

Seiko-SKX781 Men Watch

Seiko Men's SKX781 "Orange Monster" Automatic Dive Watch


Positive Review:

> February 28, 2013
Have been eyeing up this watch for a while. I have an automatic Seiko in my collection that I purchased new in 1977 (36 years ago) that still runs great. Only had it serviced once to clean and refurbish seals, etc. I wore that one faithfully for years. Also have a Seiko Kinetic that is over 5 years old and runs great. These are great watches. The Orange Monster is a beautiful dive watch and I'm looking forward to years if service from it. Build quality looks very good. Amazon's price is unbeatable. Have not noted anything negative about this watch... It rocks!

> February 23, 2013
I own many watches, some costing a lot of money, but I have never owned a better watch than the Orange Monster for the money I paid for it. This watch is Japan's and Seiko's answer to that very expensive Swiss classic diver's watch, you know the one that goes for $5K+. Only you can get this classic for under $200.00 at Amazon.com.

> February 1, 2013
I have owned my OM for just over a year now and its my daily wear watch. I like the look and it has great wrist presence. From a WIS point of view, this watch has an almost legendary status. It keeps good time and has worked well for me. I am usually about 3-5sec a day slow but that's certainly acceptable to me. The fact that this is an automatic movement made completely in house makes this a steal for under $200. This watch is my first Seiko and my first automatic, but it won't be my last!

If you are on the fence about this watch, BUY IT! You will love it.


Negative Review:

> February 16, 2013
I have had my Orange monster for 3 years and use it few times. It does not keep accurate time, it gains minutes a day no matter what. Also I can not set the watch accurately. The last postion of the stem, the hack setting does not work. Once I have worn the watch for a few hours the second hand will not stop when I pull on the stem. I even purchased an automatice winder to see if this would help, it did not. So for accurate time keeping and setting I have to wear one of my other watches. I do not expect the accuracy of a quartz movement, but minutes a day means I have to set it each day just to have a semblane of the correct time. I love the style, the face and the bracelet, but not the time keeping which is what I buy a watch for.

Seiko-SKX781 Men Watch

See More Review about Seiko-SKX781 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment