Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

# Invicta-6977 Watch Review

Invicta-6977 Men Watch

Invicta-6977 Men Watch


Invicta Men's 6977 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch


Positive Review:

> February 19, 2013
I purchased this watch for my husband for Valentine's Day and he absolutely loved it!!! It is a beautiful watch for the value. Very sturdy and masculine! I would definitely recommend this watch for purchase!

> February 9, 2013
This is a nice watch. It is easy to read, even in the dark. The luminescence keeps going all night.

It gains 5 seconds per month. That will never be an issue for me, since that translates to only one minute a year and I will have to reset it anyway, twice a year, when the time changes.

This watch is bold. It looks a lot more expensive than it is. I would have given it 5 stars if it kept time as well as my other watches.


Negative Review:

> February 21, 2013
Looks dope, but I mean the size is ridiculous. I was going for something a little more flashy than my previous watch, but come on I'm not 2 Chainz this thing is way too fat for people who aren't trying to compensate for something else.


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-6977 Men Watch

Product Video: Invicta-6977


See More Review about Invicta-6977 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment