Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

# Omega-Speedmaster Buyer Review

Omega-Speedmaster Men Watch

Omega-Speedmaster Men Watch


Omega Men's 3570.50.00 Speedmaster Professional Mechanical Chronograph Watch


Positive Review:

> March 19, 2013
I see some comments questioning the reliability of the Omega Speedmaster. I have many old watches that still run and they have never needed service and still keep time. My Omega Speedmaster Pro with the hesalite crystal is about 13 years old. I only wear it for special outings or when traveling. I have never serviced the watch or any others that I have owned. I know some say this will ruin a good watch. Yet, I have a pocket watch from the 1920's, a Westclox from my Air Force days bought in 1965 and wore every day for five years, and a Marshall pocket watch from the 1950's. I gave away a few other inexpensive watches to relatives during my life as well. My everyday watch today is a Citizen Eco-Drive and am on my second after the first one failed after 8 years or so. Every one of these watches still keep time, even the cheap Westclox that I paid about $10 dollars for years ago at a base exchange store. Maybe it's because I don't run them every day but I heard that was also bad for a watch. In any case, I love my Omega and I'm pretty sure it will outlast me without service.


See More Review about Omega-Speedmaster Men Watch