Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

# Invicta-6620 Watch Review

Invicta-6620 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch


Positive Review:

> February 28, 2013
This watch is great. It keeps the brightness is light weight and looks great. keeps good time and goes with any out fit. I am really happy with this bargin

> February 26, 2013
I really like this watch. It's on the bigger side, have a little weight to it as well. I was looking for that. It looks like is much more expensive that it actually is

> February 2, 2013
This is an excellent watch especially for the price! I highly recommend this watch to anyone looking to get an amazing watch at an amazing price! The only thing to keep in mind is that this watch's face is large so just keep that in mind if you have a small wrist. Overall 5/5. A++


Negative Review:

> February 28, 2013
Supper excited when I got the watch. Great weight, nice looking, great design. Super bummed when it didn't work. The minute hand would not move. Thought I was doing something wrong or not setting it correctly but a few of my coworkers couldn't figure it out either. I have returned it and Amazon made it super easy to return. My account was credited in just a few days. May try to purchase again and hope for a working watch. Makes me a little nervous however.

> February 23, 2013
It looked good on the computer, but once I received it the wrist band looked cheap. The actual watch seemed ok, but it appeared as an attempt at classy so I returned it. This was the second Invicta watch I bought and returned.

> February 18, 2013
This is a nice watch. You need to shorten the strap more than any other watch. Not as good as it looks on the website. Packing and the box is nice.


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-6620 Men Watch
Product Video: Invicta-6620

See More Review about Invicta-6620 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment