Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

# Fossil-FS4487 Watch Review

Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch

Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch


Fossil Men's FS4487 Black Silicone Bracelet Black Analog Dial Chronograph Watch


Positive Review:

> February 28, 2013
Highly recommended. The wrist band is great and very comforatable. I love this watch and wouldn't trade it for anything.

> February 19, 2013
got the watch today. was really impressed. The wrist band feels great but like everyone else said it attracts dust and hair. Had cat hair only 5 mins after opening it. Other than that this watch is worth every penny

> February 7, 2013
All black face and different textures of black/matte black make this a great looking watch. Over all this is a MUST BUY!


Negative Review:

> January 10, 2013
I love fossil brand, and cant resist their products.
First time I saw this watch, it was looking so good. I recalled my history with old fossil watch
I bought 5 years ago "when minutes index fell of its place", I though it wont happen again. But
I was wrong. The only problem with this watch is that its index will fall and get un-attached from
its fit place :(


Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch

Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch


See More Review about Fossil-FS4487 Men Watch


1 comment:

  1. LuxerWatches sells authentic brand watches, with authentic watches offered with a BIG discount.

    ReplyDelete