Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

# Invicta-9937 Watch Review

Invicta-9937 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 9937 Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Swiss Automatic Watch


Positive Review:

> February 20, 2013
I've purchased other less expensive Invicta's and have always been satisfied with the product, but they never quite measured up to my Omega Seamaster GMT. The 9937 is the closest. It looks and feels great. I would recommend to anyone who wants the $3,000 look on a $300 budget.

> February 15, 2013
A quick caveat: I'm basing this review on only 3 days of ownership. I will update this later should things change for the better, or worse.

So, a $285 watch gets you what exactly? According to the description the movement is Swiss, they use stainless steel all around, and a special sapphire crystal (Flame Fusion). What do I see when I'm holding the watch in my hand? All of the above and more.

The crystal is sharp and clear on both sides, the watch has a heft to it that makes it feel well built, and on my movement counter weight, it actually says "Swiss Made" under the etched "INVICTA". What does that mean exactly? I don't know.

Is this watch Swiss Made? I doubt it. However, it makes me wonder if the movement is just a "Swiss Movement" or if it is a "Swiss Made Movement"? While I would hope for the latter, my guess is the former. Does anyone know where Invicta makes their watches?
Regardless, the watch is gorgeous and works flawlessly so far. I wound it roughly 15 times and shook it for a good 30 seconds (as recommended by the owners manual) before using, and so far in 3 days I haven't lost or gained any time. I don't track seconds, but my minutes are still exact with the quartz clock I used to set the watch. I would say that's pretty good overall.

Why not 5 stars then? Well, my only gripe is that some of the non-removable links feel loose compared to others. I don't know if it was designed this way, or if some of my links are just loose. I guess I'll find out in the coming weeks with more wear and tear.


Negative Review:

> February 8, 2013
Feels like a candy machine watch. Something you would receive for a prize from a carnival. No bueno. The end.

> February 2, 2013
I really like this watch.
BUT!!! Its really small. Its to small ! Im a bodybuilder so i have verry big arms but eaven if i whasent the whatch would still be to small for my wrist and i dont have verry big wrists.

I really cant say anything about the quality of the watch cus its just staing in the box!
I bought the Invicta F0066 and is verry pleased with the size.

So if you whant a mans size whatch dont fo for the 40 mm 9937 go for the 47 mm F0066.


Visit store to see product video: Invicta-9937 Men Watch
Product Video: Invicta-9937

See More Review about Invicta-9937 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment