Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

# Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

Timex Women's T5K026 Ironman Sleek 50-Lap Light Gray Resin Strap Watch


Positive Review:

> January 24, 2013
I have owned many of these watches over the years. They are wonderful!!!!! I wear my watch 24/7...use it for my runs...alarm clock...shower and swim in it! Couldn't ask for a
Better functioning sports watch or a better looking one! Great product!


Negative Review:

> January 17, 2013
This is my favorite watch! I've owned three of them over the past 5 years. They are so nice looking when they are new, but the rubber bands quickly get dirty looking. The dark purple and black colors are best because they don't look so "dirty". I love the white and the light blue, but after a month they get gray and just nasty looking. Two of mine have broken seals and they fog up and fill up with water if I swim or wear them in the shower. They fit my wrist really well and I honestly put them through alot of abuse so I'm not too upset about the broken seals. I love them for 40$, if they were 100$ I'd be more upset over the seals. 

Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch

See More Review about Timex-Ironman-Sleek Women Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment