Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

# Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

Invicta Men's 8926OB Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Automatic Watch


Positive Review:

> January 31, 2013
Simply love 'em. I was searching through Submariner a like watches and found also Pro Diver 8926OB. They have very similar look (including most of the details) like Submariner and I personally like it a lot. But it's still Invicta with it's - let's say traditional - details and that's the way it shuld be. No stupid replica. For last few months a quality Seiko NH35A 24-Jewels is put inside and the accuracy after professional adjusting is +1s/day! Fantastic isn't it? And it doesn't need any COSC ("making the price higher") certification.
I made few scratches during wearing and must say now I love the watch even more! My personal relation is deeper thanks to this. I also ordered blue/grey NATO military strap, so I'm looking forward to apply it on for some occasions.
Perhaps the best thing of all is the fact you'll get such fantastic watch for such a low price!
Buy it, I bet you'll love it!


Negative Review:

> January 17, 2013
This watch is very eye catching. It looks like a Rolex Submariner and that is part of the reason I bought it. The other reason I bought it was to try out an automatic watch (which do not use a battery). I have discovered that it is not very effective at keeping the correct time. After around a month of ownership, I noticed it was loosing more and more time each day. Currently, I have a watch winding case whose purpose it is to prevent time loss. When I leave it running all day with the Invicta inside, it looses 5-10 seconds a day. For timekeeping purposes, this is not up to par. Most good automatics should loose that amount in one week.

Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-8926OB Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment