Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

# Invicta-6977 Men Watch

Invicta-6977 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 6977 Pro Diver Collection Chronograph Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch


Positive Review:

> January 10, 2013
I was a bit skeptical of the size and weight after trying two different Invicta watches on. Many of the Invicta chronograph watches I considered weighed over a pound, The Model 6977 shipped at 1.5 lbs. If you go to Invicta dot com you can download a PDF printout that shows the actually size of the watch. 48mm case diameter and 17mm thickness is a really big watch by comparison to what I have worn in the past. Despite my concern it was easy adjust to the weight and size. I particularly wanted a band that buckets so it would still fit when I wear a wet suit. After considering other models with colored faces, the black seems easier to read than blue or the lighter colors. The rotating bezel is a feature I wanted for timing dives. The MSRP on Invicta watches is definitely expensive for my wallet but Amazon offers a sensible price. The look and feel of the Invicta 6977 Pro Diver watch is class and quality. If you are considering an Invicta don't let the size and weight scare you away. It's a quick and easy adjustment. I've had my watch a week and the only reason I take it off is to feel its quality and look at the engraved information on the back.

Negative Review:

> December 28, 2012
I have received this as a gift from my in-laws. It was shocking and embarrassing to find that the letter 'I' was missing from the name right under the 12 o'clock mark.

We have returned it, but it was an uncomfortable incident really.

I have uploaded the image for verification. Please check in the image gallery.


Invicta-6977 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-6977 Men Watch


1 comment:

  1. "It was shocking and embarrassing to find that the letter 'I' was missing from the name right under the 12 o'clock mark". Good grief! I fully empathise! I went outside the other day and the sky was the wrong shape. I called the police but they weren't in the least interested.

    ReplyDelete