Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

# Invicta-9937 Men Watch

Invicta-9937 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 9937 Pro Diver Collection Coin-Edge Swiss Automatic Watch


Positive Review:

> January 11, 2013
This watch was under my Christmas tree this year, and I absolutely love it. I've had a Swiss Army Victorinox stainless quartz diver for about 20 years now, and while I still like and appreciate that watch, this Invicta has already won my heart. I have tried several other watches on in jewelry stores, including the Tag Heuer Aquaracer models, and the quality of this Invicta seems every bit as good, if not better.

The bracelet and clasp are thick and solid. The mirror shine on the center oyster links is stunning. Even the lug attachment band pieces are solid, rather than flimsy stamped pieces. The band is classy and elegant, yet simple.

And the look of the watch itself, of course, is modeled after one of the classiest designs ever, the Submariner. Yes, it is a shameless copy. And why not? What's to improve on a design that has been successful for decades? Well, actually Invicta has made an improvement on the Submariner design, and that is the exhibition back allowing you to see the movement in action.

Automatic watches like this aren't for everybody. This is a true enthusiast's watch. You become attached to it once you put it on and realize it depends on you for it's power. The sweep second hand is mesmerizing after years of seeing the stop-start ticking of a quartz movement. This is not a watch you would wear while doing outside chores. It's too nice for that. It's solid enough to take a beating, no doubt about it, but this watch is at its best when the band is gleaming and scratch-free. It's perfectly suited for your best suit or tux, but works equally well with jeans and a golf shirt.

Mechanically, mine may not even be fully broken in yet, but out of the box it is accurate to about 2 seconds per day so far. That is chronometer-like accuracy.

I honestly don't see how this watch sells for less than $300. I paid almost $50 for a nice quality Hadley Roma stainless oyster band for my Swiss Army watch, and the Invicta band is better. Easily. Hold the watch under bright light for a minute or two, and the lume on the dial and hands lasts for hours. Add the Swiss movement and jewelry-like finish of the case, dial, and bezel, and like I said this watch is a bargain. I am totally enthralled by this watch, proud to wear it, and have become attached to it in a very short time.

 

Negative Review:

> January 15, 2013
Hello,
I come from France and I am a collector of mechanical watch ... I bought this Invicta wrist with lots of Nato, and for 3 weeks, it gave me satisfaction ... Then overnight, dead for no reason, it stopped!
Service Amazon Invicta wonder then contact Invicta France, who sent me home Invicta Watch Holland so I sent my watch to see if they could possibly fix me ....... Briefly, total scam!!!
The Swiss movement is really not reliable on this Invicta is better to buy the version with the Japan movement. A safe bet!

Invicta-9937 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-9937 Men Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment