Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

# Casio-GW7900B-1 Men Watch

Casio-GW7900B-1 Men Watch

G-Shock RESCUE CONCEPT 7900

(Casio Men's GW7900B-1 G-Shock Solar Atomic Black Digital Sport Watch)


Positive Review:

> January 15, 2013
I really like the look and feel of this watch, it does take a long time to charge even in direct sun, but seems to hold charge for a long long time. Tide function is hard to understand and must read up on moon phase graffic, also readout is hard to read and light could be brighter, but these are minimal issues, would buy again. I do recomend replacing the band, i installed 'the band', wide nylon, also available here and it looks and feels much better and totally wearable long term.Thanks.


Negative Review:

> January 28, 2013
I have a couple of g shock watches and generally like them. Then I purchased this one and it worked fine for two years. Then one day the buttons stopped responding ... nothing happened when I pushed any of the buttons. This watch is sturdy and will withstand all sorts of things.... except work properly for more then two years. I contaced Casio repairs, they said I would have to pay for the repairs and the cost if shipping... way to stand by your product! Very disappointed with Casio/gshock. I will no longer be buying any Casio watches.


Casio-GW7900B-1 Men Watch

See More Review about Casio-GW7900B-1 Men Watch


2 comments: