Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

# Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

Michael Kors Men's MK8096 Runway Rose-Tone Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> January 8, 2013
So I got this for my bf for his bday, which just so happenes to be Christmas. He had been saying he wanted it for a while and when he opened the box he was sooo pleasnatly surprised. He loves it, this is now his favorite watch and it looks soo sexy on his wrist :-)

 

Negative Review: 

> August 13, 2012
I bought my husband a michael kors watch after buying myself one and the battery must be dying or the watch has a glitch. It was running 20 minutes slow. Its a good thing it happened when it did because amazon cannot replace another manufacturers product, and the time frame was about to expire in a few days so I would of been out of luck. In any case, I plan to buy him another one from a different company. I'm sure it was just a fluke but still a hassle to send back and reorder. I love mine and it works fine, not bought from the same company. Buy the way, it came from WATCHMAKERS.
 
Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

 

See More Review about Michael-Kors-Runway-Watch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment