Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

# Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch

Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch

Tissot Men's T17158652 PRC 200 Chronograph Watch

 

Positive Review:

> December 22, 2012
I bought these for a friend of mine and he is very satisfied with them, no complains so far, great deal!
 

Negative Review: 

> December 14, 2012
I am very very very disappointed!!!! Each christmas, I purchase myself a gift for working hard all year. And this year I look forward to my Tissot PRC200. Only to receive a watch that is not working. Are you serious WATCH-HUB????? I was certain that you checked my credit card before sending this defective item off to me. So the least you guys could do was check the watch to make sure it works. The second hand ticks, but nothing else moves.

Yes you claim to give full refund or exchange, but the damage has already been done. I would NEVER buy another item from WATCH-HUB!!!

And if I dont get a full refund on ALL cost. I will continue to show how disgruntled I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch

See More Review about Tissot-PRC-200 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment