Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

# Tissot-PRC200 Men Watch

Tissot-PRC200 Men Watch

Tissot Men's T17151632 T-Sport PRC200 Watch

 

Positive Review: 

> January 13, 2013
Chose this watch based on the brand, the appearance, and the price. It has not disappointed. The watch looks amazing on the wrist. The face is beautiful as it possesses an overall look about it that catches the eye. As well, the quality that you get for the price is superb.

A few minor drawbacks I have noticed: the band is stiff when new, therefore it sits up on the wrist and rocks back and forth. I rubbed the band with leather conditioner to soften it up. That has helped out some. As a few other reviews have mentioned, the hands do not perfectly line up with the numbers if that is something that concerns you. Other than that, I am not dissatisfied with anything else about the watch.

Overall, this is a terrific watch and I enjoy wearing it regularly as a sport or semi-casual piece.
 

Negative Review: 

> December 6, 2012
I have a Tissot my father gave me back in the seventies. It still runs today and I wear it as often as any of my watches. The Sport PRC200 model was disappointing because I could not get the pointers to fully zero when resetting the chronometer. And there was no trick to adjust this particular issue.

I noted that the box I received came from the Amazon "return center", not the "fulfillment" location I normally see from Amazon. I can guess from this that this was a restock item and may have been returned from a prior customer without them specifying a defect - so it was put back into inventory...anyway that is only speculation.

I was not happy with this particular item, but Amazon makes it easy to return merchandise and so I returned this one and got a different brand.

Tissot-PRC200 Men Watch

See More Review about Tissot-PRC200 Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment