Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

# Invicta-9212 Men Watch

Invicta-9212 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 9212 Speedway Collection Chronograph S Watch


Positive Review:

> January 28, 2013
I love this watch. I own several movados and one Rolex. This invicta is my everyday watch. It looks great feels great and keeps great time. I don't know why people leave such terrible reviews about this watch. I assume most people think they are getting a Rolex for 70$. I promise you after you spend the 8k for a Rolex you will not want to wear it everyday. A nice watch is expensive between 800$ and 1200$. When you get this watch understand you did not pay 800$ for it. However the weight and shine will make you think that you purchased a high end quality watch. You won't be timing race cars but you will be getting digits at the bar. Couple this "beater" with a nice button down white shirt, nice jeans and clean shoes and you can enter any place and get a few looks.

> January 19, 2013
This watch is more beautiful than pictured and it has the feel of a very expensive watch, weight and all. It works absolutely perfect. I highly recomend this watch and any other invicta watch to any guy that wants a classy watch that does'nt break the bank. These watches are definitly worth the suggested retail. I know that these watches are reduced because they are last years models, but who's going to know the difference when you're showing it off. I am well satisfied.


Negative Review:

> January 19, 2013
I have Purchased and received 2 peices of this watch and I can say that this is the worst thing I've ever ordered in my life.

the watch it self looks good, but it is not working properly, and always either ahead or later than the actual time, no matter how many times I had it readjusted.

I strongly do NOT recommend anybody to buy this thing as it is a waste of money and time.


> January 11, 2013
I was really disappointed when I opened my new Invicta 9212. It was much smaller than I expected, and felt much cheaper than my older Invicta. I suppose I should have actually determined how large 40mm was before I ordered. Just to be clear, a 40mm watch face is NOT large for a men's watch. It is, in my opinion, a small to medium size for a modern men's watch (it actually looked better on my wife's small wrist). As a result, it does NOT stand out, does NOT look impressive, and does NOT make the impact I needed it to make. If you are looking for a two-tone watch that is really going to "POP" and grab attention, keep shopping. This doesn't even come close. In fact, this would have been the smallest watch in my watch collection (and I have several "medium-sized" watches). Furthermore, there are images of the watch that demonstrate a nice texture in the white portion of the dial. This texture is not very noticeable in person, and does NOT look intricate. It looks cheap. Yeah, it was only seventy-five dollars, but I think I can do better. I am thinking of exchanging it for a Bulova or Michael Kors that are similar in appearance, but larger and more expensive. I probably won't buy another Invicta. I think they have lowered their quality significantly over the years.


Invicta-9212 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-9212 Men Watch


3 comments:

  1. http://www.hotdealproduct.com/buy/discount-today/watch-discount-today/ your post so great like in here

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I suppose I should have actually determined how large 40mm was before I ordered." Yes. That would've been a reasonable idea. If all else fails, read the description.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have Purchased and received 2 peices of this watch and I can say that this is the worst thing I've ever ordered in my life." I can top that: I once ordered a Mk II Jaguar and received two decomposing hedgehogs. I was furious.

    ReplyDelete