Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

# Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch


Positive Review:

> January 20, 2013
It was a bit difficult to setup given all of the functions it can perform. I actually had to read the directions! Hint ~ let is charge for a while before setting the time, date, etc.

Once that chore was accomplished, I have been enjoying it ever sense. It keeps perfect time and even though I only wear it a few hours each day, it stays charged and ready to go. The Eco-Drive was the sale point for me, but I continue to like it because it is beautiful and looks great on my arm. I tried several others but they were much too large and bulky.

The strap is real leather and does not look cheap and the overall feel of the watch is firm and substantial.

In my opinion, this watch is worth the extra money it costs over Invicta, and some of the other competing brands.

 

Negative Review:

> January 23, 2013
I purchased this watch from Amazon - fast delivery. I read the extensive reviews regarding this watch before I made my purchase decision. However, I have aging eyes; when I tried it on, the face, functions, dials, etc were too small for me. Additionally, the shiney silver finish looked a little tacky for my taste. This does not look like an expensive watch. I suppose its a good value for the price; I am looking for a larger, more expensive watch. I returned the watch to Amazon for a full refund. 

Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch

See More Review about Citizen-BL5250-02L Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment