Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

# Invicta-1203 Men Watch

Invicta-1203 Men Watch

Invicta Men's 1203 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch


Positive Review:

> January 17, 2013
I have only worn this watch for about a week but it keeps perfect time and has been admired by many of my customers, very good watch for the price. In sizeing the band which was easy after I purchased the pin removal tool is my only complaint Invicta should include the tool with the watch or at least inform the purchaser that it's required. The tool is cheap enough to just add it to the price of the watch , Great buy anyway

> January 7, 2013
It is a solid watch and it looks amazing. I have tested the cronometer features and they are really functional, even for a mechanic wrist watch. It is not as heavy as I thought so I feel confortable with it. I recommend it 100%


Negative Review:

> January 21, 2013
This watch has a nice dial, but the band seems very cheap and tinny. For the price its not bad, but there are better watches in this price range.


Invicta-1203 Men Watch

See More Review about Invicta-1203 Men Watch

1 comment:

  1. Thank god that there is someone on this site who isn't deranged. Thank you. I was beginning to suspect it was ME!

    ReplyDelete