Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

# Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

Timex Men's T53151 Ironman Traditional 30-Lap Black/Gray Resin Strap Watch


Positive Review:

> January 31, 2013
The watch is nice and i have worn an ironman for years. The price at $30 was great and the delivery was fast. It seems to be a little slimer design over my present ironman. The only difference than the one i have is: my old is called a triathlene watch and has several alarms on it that i do not need but other than that it is the same and functions well. my other ironmans last 2 to 3 years then there is a band problem with the little band holder breaking but its not worth putting a new band on bc its time then for the battery to go . So at that point i buy a new one.


> January 22, 2013
Great watch for the casual or serious runner. Simple to use, accurate and a better value than some watches twice the price


Negative Review:

> January 30, 2013
This is a great watch. Has many of the features I was looking for. The only down fall to my purchase was the life of the battery, which only lasted about a month after my purchase.


> January 27, 2013
Great functionality from the watch, but the plastic strap is very stiff and uncomfortable. I used to have one of these back in the day and that wasn't the case. I suspect that these cheaper ones (~$30) are lemons that went bad on the manufacturing line and are trying to sell cheaply. I would suggest buying the normal priced ones (~$50) and get the comfortable strap.


Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch

See More Review about Timex-Ironman-30-Lap Men Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment